Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Boring Day In Home

Today very boring! Dont know why i had slept for so many hours today! Is that i m too tired after this few days continuously go to hospital ? i wonder. However, i have notice that some of my friends have get illness(high fever and throat pain). This make my mind always appear of thinking whether i m going to have such illness very soon? As i think my body have tell something already. As always, before i get any illness, will get some hints. I have awake just now and feel like no appetide to eat. Well, even i try to kept on dont think too much, but really scare that trend of AH1N1 that everybody afraid for. Even i dont have suffer from fever now! Well, do you think, i m thinking too much? I really dont know. But as i said i had go to HUKM this few days, so thats why i have a little bit worry now. Even my father have getting worry about me as he call me, but i just keep on say nothing in front of him, cause i dont want him to worry about me! haiz! Sighing!

1 comment:

  1. haha..U really think so much, will be fine de, i think because of the H1N1, everybody also concern the flu, fever, cough such this small things..take care..

    ReplyDelete